Yes, we ARE meeting the week of Thanksgiving!
- Will this be a regular meeting with prepared speeches? No, we will be having a debate meeting. All members and visitors, whether Toastmasters or not, are welcome to participate.
- Are these debates going to get political? Nope. All topics will be lighthearted, and centered on the theme of Thanksgiving. Save the political arguments for Thanksgiving dinner.
- Do I need to prepare in any way? Study current events? If you have opinions on mashed potatoes (or can develop some on cue), you are already sufficiently prepared.
- Should I bring anything special? If you are a member of Toastmasters, bring your Competent Leader manual, as you never know when you might end up taking a role. Otherwise, just bring your sense of fun, and maybe a friend!
- What’s the dress code? Please wear clothes.
- Where and when should I be there? Best of Dallas Toastmasters meets every Tuesday from 6:30-8:30 at the DoubleTree Hotel at 8250 N. Central Expressway, near NorthPark Center.
We look forward to seeing you there!